ProffieBoard V1.5 – Open Source Soundboard + 16GB Micro SD
Proffieboard V1.5 - Open Source Soundboard + 16MB Micro SD
All-in-one STM32L4-based lightsaber electronics. It is small, feature-packed and 100% open source.
You can download the full detailed manual here. Credit to Dmitry Shtok and Fredrik Hubinette for such a comprehensive manual.
- Neopixel LED Strip and Tri Cree LED Support.
- 44/22/11khz Audio.
- Touch Button Support.
- Multiple Blades And Effects With Different Presets For Each.
- Supports Both Monophonic and Polyphonic Sound Fonts
- Can Play Background Music With Other Sounds.
- Many Free Pins That Can Also Be Programmed For Other/Additional Features.
- Now Supports SmoothSwing! The Most Realistic Motion Algorithm For Sabers To Date!
- BATT+ – 2.6 to 4.5 volt input, drives everything except the LEDs
- BATT- – negative pad for LEDs, needs to be at same level as GND when both are connected. Note that there are two of them, which can be useful when driving many powerful LEDs.
- GND – ground for electronics except LEDs. Note that the two GND pads are interchangeable and connected through the board.
- Speaker +/- – hooks up to speaker
- Button 1/2/3 – Hook up to closing buttons, or potentially touch buttons.
- Data 1 / ID – Normally used to measure the blade ID restor, and if it’s a neopixel blade, feed out neopixel data. For a fixed non-neopixel saber, it could be re-purposed.
- Data 2-5 – additional neopixel data outputs, or free for other purposes.
- LED 1-6 – Hooks up to negative side of LED (positive side of LED hooks up directly to battery.) These pads can handle up to 30 volts.
- SDA, SCL – these pins are used to communicate with the gyro and accelerometer chip.
- 5v – generated by the proffieboard, normally it’s only on when sound is playing.
- 3.3v – generated by the proffieboard.
- SWDIO, SWDCLK – can be hooked up to a ST-LINK device and lets you debug programs running on the proffieboard.
All instructions, including how to build the electronics and software downloads can be found here.
NOTE: The boards have been fully tested prior to shipping. It is highly recommended to have a professional saber builder install this board. If you wish to install yourself, it is at your own risk. Galactic Empire cannot be held responsible for any damage to the board during installation.
If there are any technical issues with the installation of the board please check the Support Forum at the TRA. Thank you.
1 x ProffieBoard V1.5 – Open Source Soundboard + 16GB Micro SD
- Product Code: GE00094
- Availability: Out Of Stock